Positions currently available at AEI Engineering:
Assistant Construction Manager
AEI is seeking an Assistant Construction Manager with 5-10 years of experience. The position comes with the potential to assume the responsibilities of the Construction Manager. Construction management experience and experience dealing with municipalities is preferred. Duties include management of day to day operations of construction oversight including related field work, coordination with design engineers and contractors, scheduling and conducting construction coordination and observation related activities. Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel. Candidates with a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or construction management and a professional engineering license preferred.
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Professional Engineering license preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills